Order a pre-movement test

Need a pre-movement test?

It is important that you check whether your property, or the property from which you are purchasing stock or receiving grazers, is within a movement control area (MCA). Have a look at this interactive map to find out.

If the property is in an MCA, cattle or deer over 90 days old must have a pre-movement test within 60 days prior to being moved. Stock going direct to slaughter do not need a pre-movement test.

To arrange a pre-movement test, cattle farmers can complete this online form or call OSPRI on 0800 482 463. Deer farmers should call their TB testing provider. You need to give 14 days’ notice.

In certain circumstances, such as after short-term grazing in an MCA, exemptions to pre-movement testing are allowed. Phone us to apply for an official exemption.

* Required

Copyright [2012] by OSPRI